Due to the size and weight of commercial trucks, truck accidents often result in horrific injuries. Unfortunately, many semi-truck crashes result in death. While many truck accidents are the result of mere inattention, some truck crashes result from more sinister things such as manipulating driver’s log books or the semi-truck not being maintained properly.
An Evansville truck accident attorney at Robert John and Associates will answer any questions you have after a semi-truck accident. Our Indiana and Illinois personal injury lawyers will investigate all aspects of the truck accident to ensure you get the settlement you deserve.
Our truck crash lawyers have represented truck injury victims in and out of court since 1972. Most settlements do not require court and many truck accident settlements are reached without litigation. Contact us today if you have been involved in a truck crash in Indiana or Illinois so we can investigate any negligence that may have occurred. Our truck injury attorneys are ready to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. You don’t have to fight alone.
• Do not give a statement to the other driver’s insurance company until you have spoken to a semi truck crash attorney at Robert John and Associates.
• Do not sign anything from the insurance companies. Truck accident victims may be giving up rights to pursue a claim for future compensation by signing documents from insurance companies.
• Gather information while at the accident scene, if able. Make notes of what witnesses say. Get names, addresses, and phone numbers of all witnesses.
• After a truck crash, see your doctor as soon as possible. Follow your doctor’s orders for the injuries you have sustained. Follow-up with your doctor if your injuries are not improving.
• Inform your own car insurance company of the truck accident as soon as you are able.
•Speak with an Evansville truck injury lawyer at Robert John and Associates. We are here to protect your rights after a truck accident in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
•Contact the personal injury lawyers at Robert John and Associates. We are here to protect the rights of family left behind after a semi-truck crash. While we cannot bring back your loved one back, we will work diligently to get the compensation the family deserves.
Contact the Indiana or Illinois personal injury firm, Robert John and Associates, to speak with an attorney today regarding your truck accident injuries. The truck accident lawyers of Robert John and Associates have been successfully representing personal injury victims in the Tri-State area since 1972, including Evansville, Jasper, Mt. Vernon, Princeton, Vincennes, Washington, Boonville, Newburgh, Rockport, Tell City, and surrounding areas. . In Illinois we serve Carmi, Mt. Carmel, Lawrenceville, Olney, Albion, Fairfield, McLeansboro, Harrisburg, Shawneetown, and surrounding areas.
Robert John and Associates personal injury attorneys are here to help. Our semi truck accident lawyers are experienced in dealing with insurance company adjusters and realize this can be a confusing and overwhelming time. Contact Robert John and Associates so you can focus on getting better. Our Evansville based injury attorneys will come to you at home or in the hospital if you are unable to come to us.