Most automobile (car) accidents occur because of the fault of another driver. Being involved in a car crash can be frightening. After a car wreck, many wonder how to deal with the insurance company. Medical bills and vehicle repair bills have to be paid somehow. An Evansville car accident lawyer at Robert John and Associates helps you settle your claims fairly after a car accident.
The personal injury attorneys at the Evansville-based Robert John and Associates are here to answer questions about your car wreck and get you the compensation you deserve. This compensation can include your medical bills, prescription costs, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Most settlements do not require court and many car accident settlements are reached without litigation.
The car accident attorneys at Robert John and Associates have represented car accident victims in Evansville Indiana and the surrounding area in and out of court successfully since 1972. Call us today if you have been injured in an automobile accident in Indiana or Illinois to protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve. You don’t have to fight alone.
• Do not give a statement to the other person’s insurance company until you have spoken to a Car Accident Attorney at Robert John and Associates.
• Do not sign anything from the insurance companies. Car Accident victims may be giving up rights to pursue a claim for future compensation by signing documents from insurance companies.
• Gather information while at the accident scene, if able. Make notes of what witnesses say. Get names, addresses, and phone numbers of all witnesses.
• After an automobile crash see your doctor as soon as possible. Follow your doctor’s orders for the injuries you have sustained. Follow-up with your doctor if your injuries are not improving.
• Inform your own car insurance company of the car accident as soon as you are able.
•Contact a personal injury attorney at Robert John and Associates. We are here to protect your rights after an automobile accident, in order to get you the compensation you deserve after a car accident injury.
Contact the personal injury firm, Robert John and Associates, to speak with an accident attorney today regarding your vehicle crash injuries.
Robert John & Associates attorneys have been successfully representing personal injury victims in the Tri-State area since 1972, including Evansville, Jasper, Mt. Vernon, Princeton, Vincennes, Washington, Boonville, Newburgh, Rockport, Tell City, and surrounding areas. In Illinois we serve Carmi, Mt. Carmel, Lawrenceville, Olney, Albion, Fairfield, McLeansboro, Harrisburg, Shawneetown, and surrounding areas.
Robert John and Associates, personal injury attorneys, are here to help. Our car accident attorneys are experienced in dealing with insurance company adjusters and realize this can be a confusing and overwhelming time.
Contact Robert John and Associates, personal injury lawyers, so you can focus on getting better. Our Evansville injury lawyers will come to you at home or in the hospital if you are unable to come to us.